Friday, February 17, 2012

Warning: All Is Not As It Seems

This is the first time I've ever felt the need to say this, but the image that follows needs quite an explanation; the purpose and intent in its creation are not as they seem. The image could also be considered graphic. You have been warned.

This image is not about suicide. Not at all. While I might associate myself with the image of a dragon, this is not that dragon. My dragon has four limbs, and generally looks a lot different from this one. I'll get an image of her later.
This image was created out of anger, and out of emotions that had been kept squished inside of my mind for far too long (see my previous post). In fact, this dragon represents, in my mind, tyranny of one person in particular, the dragon being the traditional embodiment of evil. To those who know what my family's going through this week, this image makes a lot of sense, for tyranny is being forced backwards.

Without any further introduction, I present the image. Any other questions can be asked in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. I think this image ROCKS!
    You've really managed to capture that feeling of "put another nail in the coffin" ... which she
    keeps doing, over and over. Nice!

    ReplyDelete